Here are some of my clients’ key issues, do these challenges sound familiar to you?
YOUR WARDROBE IS FULL BUT YOU HAVE “NOTHING TO WEAR”!
- Your wardrobe is starting to look like a jumble sale.
- You’re constantly buying new styles, then go home and realise you have nothing to wear them with.
- You’re constantly searching for the right thing to wear, leaving the house in something that doesn’t show off your greatest assets or make you feel your best.
- You often buy impulsively on your lunch break, during your weekly food shop or online. Even when you know the item isn’t as flattering as it should be, you keep it anyway as you struggle to find the time to shop.
- You hold onto the mistakes, some with labels still attached as you feel guilty about the money wasted and hope that you’ll get some wear out of it one day.
YOU ARE STUCK IN A RUT AND ALWAYS BUY THE SAME THINGS
- You’re style has slipped over the years and you buy the same styles or wear your clothes to death.
- You feel frumpy in your clothes and feel they don’t accentuate your best assets or reflect your personality or lifestyle.
- You have worn the same clothes for years (maybe even decades), rarely experimenting with any new colours, accessories, styles or brands.
- Your clothes are tired, worn, have possibly shrunk a little in the wash and most pieces are out of shape, not to mention the wrong size.
- When you go shopping you always come home with the same styles and are nervous of trying something new.
YOU ARE DATING, SOCIALISING AND NETWORKING AND YOU KNOW FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT
- You are meeting new people all the time and you know that your wardrobe doesn’t do you any justice.
- You’ve recently been promoted, got a new job or set up your own business and feel more visible because you are presenting, pitching and networking.
- You understand the importance of first impressions but you really don’t know where to start with your style.
- You want to be confident in yourself and your style choices so you can present your best self and make people remember you for all the right reasons!
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB OR RETURNING TO WORK
- You are starting a new job, or maybe returning to work after maternity leave or illness, and it’s the perfect opportunity to highlight your new image to your colleagues.
- You need to make a great first impression at an interview and want to build a great working wardrobe and invest wisely in the right pieces.
- Maybe you’ve spent years in a black suit and your new work environment is more relaxed and creative, or you are struggling to make sense of the dress code at your new work.
STRUGGLING TO FIND THE TIME OR YOU DISLIKE SHOPPING
- You know your wardrobe needs updating, but with your children and family duties you simply never find the time.
- When the weekend comes, the last thing you want to do is use your precious time to traipse around shops all day.
- You are fed up with wasting time and money buying styles that just don’t suit your lifestyle and personality.
- Maybe family life has taken priority, but you’d like some ‘me-time’ to get your wardrobe back on track.
YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED WHEN YOU GO SHOPPING
- Maybe you’re just not a fan of shopping and have never been bothered about, or been interested in, clothes and style.
- Shopping trips make you feel nervous and you dread every second of it, but you know there’s items you really need to buy.
- You feel that the time has come when you need or want to make an effort with your style but you recognise that you could use an expert to give you some help and guidance.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, LET ME SHOW YOU A BETTER WAY!
I can help you to gain your confidence back whilst helping you to change the way you dress and shop, now and forever.
Imagine how you would feel if you…?
• Look stylish and years younger – 10/20 years younger in some cases.
• Have rock solid self-confidence and greater self-appreciation.
• Love the clothes you are wearing and feel proud of the way you look everyday.
• Know exactly what works for you and what doesn’t – saving you time and money.
• Have an organised wardrobe with stylish, wearable clothes that are super flattering.
• Enjoy shopping more, as you know where to go for the styles that suit you and your lifestyle.
If you feel I could help you with any of the above challenges, please contact me here for more information.